Because of historical reasons, the configuration of hardware and software in R & D enterprises is often different, which not only damages the interactive ability of data, but also can not meet the needs of future platform design. The xLAB based on the virtualized server has realized the demands of many aspects: the security of the data, the unified deployment of the platform, the protection of intellectual property, the joint simulation of the subject, the powerful emulation ability and the ability to move the office
1. security of data
The RAID5 data redundancy function of xLAB's data server can protect data integrity more effectively than the local computer. And because of the closure of the design environment, the data generated on xLAB will not infect any virus.
Unified deployment of 2. platforms
XLAB can make the software and hardware to maintain the greatest degree of consistency, and achieve the "car with rail, book with text, line with homotopy" concept. Under the unified platform, all engineers can truly achieve 0 obstacle communication and data seamless connection.
3. protection of intellectual property rights
All data on the xLAB server is isolated from the outside world. Illegal copying of intellectual property rights is often a fatal blow to an enterprise, and xLAB is committed to maximizing the protection of the interests of enterprises and employees.
Joint simulation of 4. disciplines
The high point of product value in the future comes from the integration of interdisciplinary, and the cross research and design based on the multi physical domain can describe the possible problems of the actual product more accurately, and bring more quality and value solutions to the customers.
5. powerful simulation ability
The xLAB server uses the XEON processor, the SSD hard disk, and the GPU acceleration card, which will maximize the design efficiency, making the engineer more fast to optimize the simulation results rather than waiting for the simulation process.
6. mobile office capacity
Through the virtualization technology, "Anywhere, Anytime, Anybody" all weather office environment, whether on different computers, or in different time periods, engineers can work in their own environment at will.
The software and hardware collaborative design is based on the system design. Through the comprehensive analysis of the hardware and software functions and the existing resources, the maximum potential of the software and hardware of the system is excavated to the maximum, and the software and hardware architecture is designed in collaboration with the system, so that the system can run in the best working state. Hardware and software co development involves the following aspects: system design, software and hardware partitioning, software and hardware compilation, and system integration.
Due to the limitation of electronic technology, especially programmable technology, the traditional design method divides hardware and software into two independent parts. In the whole design process, the principle of hardware priority is usually adopted. In general, hardware design is carried out first, and then software design is carried out on the hardware design platform. With the development of electronic technology, all kinds of large-scale programmable integrated circuits have been widely used. The limitations of traditional design methods have become obstacles to the full performance of programmable chips. On this basis, people begin to study hardware and software co design technology.
Software and hardware co-design process can be divided into four stages: system description, system design, simulation and verification, and integrated implementation.
1. system description is a comprehensive description of the function and performance of the system to be designed with one or more description languages, and the process of establishing the software and hardware model of the system. System modeling can be realized by means of EDA tools or by natural language.
2. system design can be divided into two stages: hardware and software function allocation and system mapping. Software and hardware function allocation is to determine which system functions are implemented by hardware modules and which system functions are implemented by software modules. Hardware can generally provide better performance, while software is easier to develop and modify, and the cost is relatively low.
3. simulation verification is the process of checking the correctness of system design. The correctness of the design results is evaluated to avoid repeated modifications when problems are found in the process of system implementation.
4. the integrated realization of its process is the specific design process of software and hardware system. After the simulation verification, the system can be developed according to the requirements of the system design, that is, the hardware software is designed according to the requirements of the previous work, and it can work in a coordinated way, and then various tests are carried out.
ceshi yingwen biaoti
ceshi yingwen biaoti
ceshi yingwenREAD MORE
ceshi yingwenREAD MORE